This is everything I am/like/dislike!!!
interesting facts or regular facts?
i don’t think i have 30 interesting things about me..
so even regular ones..
I’ll just try with some regular, boring ones.
Maybe I shouldn’t have started this day-to-day list thing whatever, but now that I started I feel committed.
1. I hate mustard.
2. I believe in aliens.
3. I like to pour milk into my icecream and make it crunchy.
4. I keep all my old journals and look back in them when I feel lost; I believe everything you need to know about yourself is already inside yourself.
5. Jim & Pam represent my fantasy relationship.
6. I really think I would have been better off in the 60’s.
7. I’m all about the power of the things you can’t see. I believe in the unseen more than I do in what’s in front of me.
8. I’ve never been outside of the country :c
omg, 22 more?
9. I used to be a very judgmental person. And then I went through some stuff…and it squashed so much of it out of me. I like to keep in mind when I meet someone, “I have no idea what you’ve been through.”
10. So I kinda keep people at a distance. Cause I don’t trust them to have the same mindset. So yeah..I kind of don’t trust people’s sincerity. I mean, everyone’s gonna hear something about you, assume they know why you are the way you are, and never look further. So I just try to stay clear.
11. I used to have the motto, ”The best way to see if you can trust someone is to trust them.”
12. But I feel my faith in humanity is strenghtening. I think I’ll get back there.
13. I am constantly evolving. I like this about me.
14. I think this list is kind of self-indulgent and I feel guilty and vain about that.
15. Everytime I’m really angry, I listen to Taking Back Sunday’s “Where You Want to Be”. Singing loud is my best outlet for every emotion.
16. I hated Shutter Island.
17. I also hate deadmau5. Don’t give a fuck what you think about that.
18. And MSI!
19. I am terrible at math. I think if I liked it, I’d be good at it. But I hate it. It’s got to be the most boring thing in the entire world.
20. I think my 12 year old niece is smarter than over half the people my age.
I think 20 should do it.
this is the most depressing list ever.
Why would I want to write about/talk about/ think about this?
I’ve already exhausted myself of this time in my life.
I kind of suck at answering these so far, lol.
“you’ve always had me. since the moment we met, you’ve had me, completely and utterly.”
Are you the new person drawn toward me?
To begin with take warning, I am surely far different from what you suppose;
Do you suppose you will find in me your ideal?
Do you think it so easy to have me become your lover?
Do you think the friendship of me would be unalloy’d satisfaction?
Do you think I am trusty and faithful?
Do you see no further than this facade, this smooth and tolerant
manner of me?
Do you suppose yourself advancing on real ground toward a real heroic man?
Have you no thought O dreamer that it may be all maya, illusion?
Passing stranger! you do not know how longingly I look upon you,
You must be he I was seeking, or she I was seeking, (it comes to me as of a dream,)
I have somewhere surely lived a life of joy with you,
All is recall’d as we flit by each other, fluid, affectionate, chaste, matured,
You grew up with me, were a boy with me or a girl with me,
I ate with you and slept with you, your body has become not yours only nor left my body mine only,
You give me the pleasure of your eyes, face, flesh, as we pass, you take of my beard, breast, hands, in return,
I am not to speak to you, I am to think of you when I sit alone or wake at night alone,
I am to wait, I do not doubt I am to meet you again,
I am to see to it that I do not lose you.
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near
your slightest look will easily unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose
or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;
nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing
(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;
wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world
my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
lady i swear by all flowers. Don’t cry
- the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids’ flutter which says
we are for each other; then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life’s not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis
He fumbles at your spirit
As players at the keys
Before they drop full music on;
He stuns you by degrees,
Prepares your brittle substance
For the ethereal blow,
By fainter hammers, further heard,
Then nearer, then so slow
Your breath has has time to straighten,
Your brain to bubble cool,-
Deals one imperial thunderbolt
That scalps your naked soul.
I was looking through some of my old books, and I found a collection of emily dickinson poems I had long forgot I had…and convenient for me, I have already highlighted all of my favorite passages…:)
tumblr bout to get raped..with some DICKINSON!